Friday, August 5, 2011

Claudio, Im in Love

it's cronology story when dio asked me "will you be my girl?"
this story begins when he came to semarang for second last time he had in 10 grade. actually he had planned to come semarang for met me (again). and finally, 30 July he came to my house. as usual he enticed me to accompanied him for dinner at McD near my house. so i agreed with his enticed.
we went there both of. few moment later, his friends came, but i didn't made much activity with them. short in story, i accompanied them ate.
after finished, dio and i went back to my home because my mom permitted time no more 11 p.m.
here is the story begin....
so when he would go back to the lodgement, he told me that he gonna asked me something. i don't think that he will say that. i think he just wanna told which kidding me..
i rather forget about the seconds of climax moment, suddenly he asked me "kamu mau nggak jadi pacarku?" so surprised i heard that words. with a shy smile i said "apaan sih!?" i tried to hide my shyness from him. i went from his side, but he tried to pull me up. he kept pressuring me to answer. i began to confussed about that...
i kept silent for a while then i entered my home for took my ipod. before i entered, i told him for waiting me for a while.
didn't take long time for me to take my ipod. then i got back to see him, quickly. i got confussed by what should i do with my ipod. then i decided to gave him one song to appreciated what i wanna say. then i choosed craig david's song the title is "world filled with love" surely, i dont know why i choose that song.. at that moment i thought these song was very suit him.
unfortunately he want me to tell directly.. oh my shitty! am very confussed superb! im too shy to answered him.. oke i mean that i want.. but my mouth was very hard to say that :x
until the time showed us at 11.40 and i still couldn't said "yes, i will" while he was runned by curfew..
finally i answered it quickly when i would to close my hedge. i said "aku nggak mau" loudly "kalo cuma hari ini" slowly :p then i entered my home quickly.
the next morning, we had a promisse to go to the church together, after that we will go to dina's home. he promissed me to accompanied all day long.. and when we were on the way dina's home, he asked me "sebenernya kita udah jadian belom sih?" im very shocked to heard that. i said to my self "last night he didn't hear what i say" ckck then i repeat the words i said last night slowly. "aku nggak mau, nggak mau kalo cuma sehari"
and even 31 july we had relationship :D
and the most i know now is I LOVE HIM SUPERB! ALL I WANT IS CLAUDIO :)i am very gratefull to God that brought me to him. i hope we can grow old together



i do love you most DIO
and i love GOD absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment