Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Next Yesterday

WebCam-ing

someday i enticed him to webcam-ing with me. i know that his hair has new design. i just curious with his new haircut therefore i enticed him to webcam-ing. and finally next yesterday i had webcam-ing with my boyfie since a long time we dont.
as usually i was being connected and open my messenger. our favorite site to webcam-ing is yahoo messenger! :D i suggested him to use skype but he deny it.
firstly he called me by ym, but it always founder. i dont know why, i think the connection got jealous with us *possible less*
my boyfie kept trying to called me by ym, but there always got any trouble. and finally, few minutes later everythings was okay :))
i saw his new hair but it's rather not clear caused by the shitty connection. overall i saw design of him. and you know what? he looks so cute with his hair which more orderly. i love it like so much :) i wanna touch and pull it up if i meet him :p


screenshoot of our webcam-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment